The Building Pros of Eastern Iowa are firms, unions and professionals living and working from Burlington to Dubuque, Waterloo to Washington, and Iowa City to Cedar Rapids.
We are The Building Pros of Eastern Iowa.
- We are more than 15,000 people building trades’ craftspeople and employees of union signatory contractors.
- We are skilled professionals who work for more than 200 sub-contractor and building industry supply firms.
- We build the offices, the manufacturing plants, hospitals, power plants, courthouses, libraries, churches and schools in this region.
- We donate materials and our professional skills and raise funds to help improve the lives and living standards in our communities
- The Building Pros have a salary impact of over $750 million annually, which translates to spending power that supports our local community businesses, services and tax base.
The Building Pros of Eastern Iowa represent a myriad of skills that make up our ever-changing and advancing industry.
We have formal training ranging from world-class apprenticeship programs at many area training centers, to university and college programs that provide the foundational skills that make the Building Pros of Eastern Iowa second to none.
The Building Pros practice drug-free, safety trained, professional work in Eastern Iowa’s diverse and vibrant commercial building industry.